Freedom Won Encore 12Kw
The Encore 12K and 15K series inverters supply Three-phase 230V AC output and are designed to operate optimally on all Freedom Won 52V LiFePO4 batteries using CAN Bus for communication between the batteries and the inverters.
- Dry contact control generator start, compatible with generator power supply.
- Compatible with single-phase loads and three-phase loads.
- Supports single-phase anti-reverse flow and three-phase anti-reverse flow control.
- Support 110%~150% off-grid overload output.
- Support off-grid cold start function
- Supports backup unbalanced output and grid-tied unbalanced output
- Convert solar energy to AC energy,
- Store solar energy in batteries
- Use battery stored energy to supply the AC output without the grid being available,
- Export excess solar energy to the grid,
- Use the grid to charge batteries if needed,
- Use the grid to support loads directly if needed,
- Interface with a fuel generator for backup power if needed.
- The inverter can be used to optimize self-consumption, store in the battery for future use or feed into public grid. Work mode depends on PV energy and user’s preference. It can provide power for emergency use during the grid lost by using the energy from battery and inverter generated from PV.